As we have already started to receive enquiries about the Mini Shoots at
Alcon here are some more details for you all.
If you would to pre-book a shoot with us, either drop 137Digital a message on the forums or get in touch via the Contact page.
We will be around the event from opening on Thursday until late Sunday and our stand will be in the Queens building on the ground floor.
We have 7 slots available on Thursday, 10 slots on Friday & Saturday and 8 on Sunday.
- Mini shoot sessions last up to 45 minutes
- Mini shoots are £30 per session, each additional model is an extra £10 (Max 3)
- Your preferred shoot location should be at or somewhat near the convention area.
- You will receive 10 photos, with an additional 3-5 extra images for each person to the overall number including group shots.
- Upon meeting-up, have a location in mind where you want to shoot; We can offer suggestions but would point to you being the first judge of where you'd like to shoot.
- Bring a multitude of poses for us to capture! Reference photos help. Similar note, try and keep the shoot to 1-2 nearby locations, long walks to multiple locations cut i nto your shoot time!
- If you would like to pay ahead of time, payment can be made through Paypal, otherwise you can pay at the stand on the day. Please do not send me any money until we have confirmed a date/time with you.
- If you are looking to make copies of your photo to sell online or at conventions, please ask about prices and permissions first. We are open to negotiating a fair contract/deal that benefits both of us.
Here are some etiquette notes:
- Cosplayers in groups should be from the same series.
- If you're running late, just shoot us a text so we know.
- 5-10 minutes is Ok, but if you're a half hour late, we may need to re-schedule your shoot.
- If you feel the need to cancel, contact us first and we will see if we can work something out. But please don't inform us 5 minutes prior to the shoot that you cannot make it.
- When you receive your photos, PLEASE DO NOT crop the photos to change orientation, make heavy modifications, remove watermark, or add cartoony effects.
- You may, however, crop the photo so it works as an avatar image, or for a banner showcasing your costumes.
- You may make *minor* additional changes to the photos with the intent of enhancing the photo. You may feel that a certain image looks a bit too dark or too desaturated sometimes, but understand this is the way we edited the photo, your monitor may not always reflect the photo properly as well.
- No matter how much someone works on an image, someone else can always take the image and improve even more upon it.
- If you do make any modification, please run it by us first to OK-it as we have had? quality-issues in the past, we both want only good-quality photos of YOUR cosplay to be showcased!
- When posting the images, include credit in the description, and make mention of any small edits you may have made.
- You do not have rights to sell images to third-party publishers however, they will have to contact us for any use of the images, I'm certain we can work something out.
- If you're up all night before the photo shoot and can't get your costume done in time and decide to wear something else, no sweat! Just let us know of the change : )
- If you have any questions that are not answered, please get in touch.